Join a lively workshop and learning opportunity with ActKnowledge, a global leader in Theory of Change. We will host a day-long Introduction to Theory of Change Workshop in Central London, UK on September 9, 2011, 9:30 — 17:30. Click here for a printable flyer.
Topics to be covered, include:
- Defining Theory of Change
- How to get started
- When to use
- What the process looks like
- Benefits and challenges
- Compare and contrast to other models, including
- Logframes and Logic Models
- Two-hour breakout sessions for small group work
- Registering and using Theory of Change Online
Heléne Clark, PhD is a leader in Theory of Change development and facilitation, and is the founder of ActKnowledge, www.theoryofchange.org and Theory of Change Online.
David Linwood Colby, Esq. is Director of the UK office for ActKnowledge, as well as manager for global initiatives and socially responsible corporate initiatives.